1.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I ordered an $85.00 dinner online. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs, lamb chops, lasagna, 2 tiramisu, chocolate cake, and 3 salads. My pick up time was 7:06 and I arrived at 7:06. When I walked in, there were three people ahead of me waiting. I saw the "to go" bag (with my name) on the counter behind the hostess which was full of food. When I was acknowledged after waiting for about 5 minutes, I explained I placed an order online and I already paid.

The employee told me they were waiting on ONE item and it would be ready shortly. I waited approximately 10 more minutes and the hostess brought out the lamb chops and I thought I would be leaving with cold food for waiting 15 minutes!! THEN SHE SAID OH, you still have ONE MORE ITEM COMING!

After waiting ANOTHER 10 minutes the food was cold, and the hostess put the lasagna in the bag and handed me the bag. When I got home, the food was disgusting. It was cold, and the lasagna was fit for a rat (some slimy small piece of left overs) and I called to speak to a manager. The manager said she was too busy to do anything about my order but would call in a couple of hours!!!!! This was already 8pm and she was planning on calling at 10pm?? I told her to credit my card and refund this order. She said she could not do that and she would make it right on my next visit. I explained that was not satisfactory and I wanted a refund. She said she did not have time they were too busy. I told her again the only way to make this right is to refund my order, she refused.

I'm adding a photo so you can see the sloppy piece of crap they served for a PICK UP ORDER of the lasagna that I ended up having to cook after I didn't want to cook, just to warm our food. I cooked the spaghetti, lasagna and my daughter just ate the cold lamb chops because she was too hungry to wait!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE NEEDS A SERIOUS LESSON IN MANAGEMENT!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Romanos Macaroni Grill Lasagna.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Bad quality, problem with pick up, Refund issue, Not as described, management issue.

I liked: Leaving.

I didn't like: Entire experience, Manager was not willing to refund my money, No customer service, Inability to resolve the problem, Food was cold.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments