3.0
Quality of Food

I ordered online from Macaroni grill in Anahaeim, Ca. Check number 1352390.

This was my first time ordering online and I have been to Macaroni grill to dine in before so I know how the portions look like. My question is are the portions different when ordering online? I did have a coupon that gave me $20 off when ordering $40 or more so I don't know if my portion size was small because I had a discount??? I am especially bothered by the spinach artichoke dip.

Its about 3 good tablespoons and the food item costs $9.99. I would expect for that price to get a better portion than that. Also I ordered not the lunch size but the full order of the vodka all ravioli and full order of the Fettucini Alfredo. The full order looks to be not a full size at all but the lunch size.

When I picked up the order they confirmed it was full order. I know when I dine in person the full order is much bigger than what I was given. There was barely any sauce on the Alfredo it was very dry. The bread that came with it was not even edible it was rock hard.

I am extremely dissatisfied. The only thing that was positive was the side of fries. It was a decent amount for $3.49 and definitely a bigger portion than the spinach artichoke dip. I also don't understand why the huge container for the itsy bitsy few spoonfuls of artichoke dip.

The food wasnt very hot either it was lukewarm. I was on the go and had a couple of important appts to go to right after so I didnt have time to get a refund for the food. I was bringing food home to my family that day. Our elctricity was out at my house and I wasnt able to cook any food.

Usually a full portion is big enough for 2 people to split but really the food entrees only 2 people were able to eat and the spinach artichoke dip was only about 1 bite per person.

I had to throw the rock hard bread away. I am extremely dissatisfied and will not be ordering from Macaroni grill again.

Reason of review: Extremely small portions.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Portions were not full portions that i ordered.

Comments