My family and I went to macaroni grill and hadn't been there in a while, so we expected the same great food and service as it had always been.The server was horrible (he kept calling my sister-in-law and I sweetheart and he was way younger than we are).

He kept forgetting the bread and our drinks. (There were only 5 other tables occupied in the whole restaurant) We never received the appetizer we ordered. Our food took forever and then my brother-in-law's steak was burned. They sent it back and the rest of us were finished eating for about 15 minutes before they brought him his steak.

The portions were way smaller but cost more. I was supposed to have chicken in my dish and after searching I found about 4 little pieces. Ridiculous!!

We will never go there again.

Review about: Romanos Macaroni Grill Chicken.

Had an Experience with Romanos Macaroni Grill?

Comments

I ordered the pasta Milano.It used to be delicious with a rich cream sauce.

I got a giant bowl of plain noodles and a few pieces rubbery chicken.

Found a tiny bit of watery sauce in the bottom of the bowl.Horrible!

I'm not a picky eater but I will never eat again at a Macaroni Grill.The restaurant on Tyrone Blvd.

in St.

Pete, Fl is horrible -- worst food I've ever had at a restaurant (with the exception of one very bad meal at Disney World in the '80s).

It was not just one "off night." I've eaten at that restaurant three times over a period of about 5 years, and each time the meal awful.The people with me also did not enjoy their meal.

aweful experience

#401971

I took my family to the Macaroni Grill in Brandon last night and it was awful.I have ALWAYS loved Macaroni Grill and I have my favorite dish that I always order - Penne Rustica.

It was horrible. It was dried out and the flavor was not at all what it should have been. My fiancee order fetucini alfredo - normally an Italian staple - and it was watery and tasteless. She sent it back and got some pasta dish with carmelized onions and it did not have much more taste than the first dish and the chicken was fatty.

And if that wasn't bad enough, my daughter ordered mac and cheese and the cheese sauce was thin and, again, had very little taste. I usually do not complain about a meal, especially at one of my favorite restaurants, but this was awful. The manager came out and apologized and said that several recipes had changed with the new menu in order to make the meals healthier.

I understand that every once in a while you have a bad dining experience, but this is a case of a restaurant changing for the worse.I should also mention that we were on our way to the MG in Lakeside Village but they have gone out of business - not surprising.

How rude the above people are...people do have bad experiences and it shouldn't be the wait staff that retort in such a negative manner!

That's why they have complaints.. to let others know about the terrible service/food. I have never complained about a restaurant before; however, I have to voice a complaint on my experience with the Macaroni Grill in Greensboro, NC. I took my daughter and grandchildren to the restaurant yesterday afternoon about 6 p.m.

The restaurant was not crowded (U believer there was only one other table taken in the entire restaurant) and I thought that was strange since it is located in a popular location. I now understand why. I have never had such poor service and poor food before. We had visited about 2 months ago and our experience was quite the opposite...

as we had a positive experience.

I spent over $60 for our meal yesterday and it was money down the drain!We will not be returning to your restaurant again.

Just finished eating dinner at Macaroni Grill about an hour ago.Food was good but not as good as on the previous menu.

Service was not good. Our waiter kept confusing dishes between my wife and I.

The worst of it was that 90 seconds after our appetizers weere brought out our dinners appeared.The Grill is still good, but a B, not the A I'm used to there.

WAA WAA WAA!!!! Shut up and cook at home then crybaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I can just see you and the others at your table now ...complaining the entirety of your meal, sending food back, counting other patrons, looking for water spots on the silverware, comparing portions to previous meals, counting pieces of chicken.

GET A LIFE! Not every single eating-out experience is going to be bells and whistles. Sometimes when restaurants aren't busy, it's harder for them to get things right. Maybe they were having an off night?

And you're upset that someone called you and your sister-in-law sweetheart? I'd understand that a little bit better if he called you dumba$$ or something truly rude like that.

Let me guess ...you didn't leave a tip.