We had a party of 12 for my Aunt's 80th birthday.First off, my cousin made reservations prior, when we arrived there were no reservations waiting for us, the place was empty, yet we had to wait.

When we were finally seated, the table had not been completely set up, missing silverware and water glasses. It took a while for the server to give us menus. Again, it took forever for the server to ask us if we needed anything to drink or appetizers to start off with. Then, we were told that there was no Chicken Parmesean, Bolgenese sauce, Spagetti and Meatballs, wow, the main dishes unavailable.

Our drinks finally came after a good while. Bread was not immediately put on our tables and when it did come, there were 4 pieces for 12 people, which they did not replenish unless we asked, and then we were told that they had run out of bread, "Are you serious" I asked...in total disbelief, no bread. Portions were way too small, cost was way too much, service was way to little, they never replenished our drinks nor did they ask.

I'm sorry that this is over 100 words, but too much happened, I woke up thinking what a lousy dinner that was yesterday, 2/15/12.

Review about: Romanos Macaroni Grill Chicken.

Had an Experience with Romanos Macaroni Grill?

Comments